Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Lesson On Modesty

News Source: The Millennial Star
Famed actress Emma Watson has painted herself to be an advocate of modest and is quoted saying;

 "I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me – dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about sa ying, ‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder."


While occasionally choosing attire that may be viewed as less than modest, Watson has managed to keep away from the "sexy" look that many Disney stars and fellow actresses have taken up.

Heard that one of your favorite stars did some good? Email us and let us know -- we'll do our best to feature it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment